Brenna:

I am forever indebted to Brenna, in addition to the fact that she is one of about 3.5 people who is funny enough to truly get how hilarious I am, because she kept a blog of Flat C's (hi flat c) travels, daily escapades, etc. Seeing as how I am too cool (stubborn) for facebook, the fact that I am awful at keeping in touch made it hard for everyone who wasn't: (a) on gchat or (b) my mom, to know I was still alive and healthily mocking the British. B-holsch to the rescue!
Fast forward to December and my decision to studying in Japan. Basically I figured why not, I like sushi and my school UB Law is renovating the parking lot, requiring us to park in a parking garage. I do NOT like parking garages, so i figured why not try Tokyo instead. I'm super p u m p e d. However, the only problem is that despite my mother's begging, bribery, and offer to pay for her plane ticket, Brenna is not going to be in Tokyo with me to document my daily existence. But blogging (yep, I'm getting acclimated with blog vernacular) can't be that hard right? B has impossible shoes to fill, but I'll make a run at it... i'm already wearing sparkley headbands to try and get in character.
Its like i was fated to go to Japan... Sushi at the Orient for Shelby's 22nd...

But yea... Tokyo bound. I fly out Jan 7th which is less than two weeks. I don't know a single person, the language or where I'm living but whateves... at least I don't have to deal with parking at UB.
No comments:
Post a Comment